Translation service on other languages or sign language

Should you require a foreign language or sign language interpreter, please contact the relevant Maternal and Child Health Centre or Women Health Centre several days prior to your intended date of attendance to allow sufficient time for arrangement.

Since the translation service may not be available at the desirable time, clients can also arrange their own company of Cantonese or English-speaking friends or relatives.