Maternal and Child Health Centres
Hong Kong Island
Anne Black Maternal & Child Health Centre
With an aim to providing quality services with enhanced efficiency, Anne Black Maternal and Child Health Centre (MCHC) will undergo renovation and close temporarily starting from 2 July 2019. All services of Anne Black MCHC will be transferred to Sai Wan Ho MCHC on the same day until further notice. Clients, who are currently receiving service at Anne Black MCHC, will be served continuously at Sai Wan Ho MCHC. The date of service resumption at Anne Black MCHC would be posted on Family Health Service website (http://www.fhs.gov.hk) timely when available.
|2/F, Anne Black Health Centre, 140 Tsat Tsz Mui Road, North Point|
|Show Location Map||Link to GeoInfo Map|
|General Enquiry Tel number||Fax number|
|3620 3544||2562 7973|
|9am to 1pm||2pm to 5.30pm|
|Mon||Child Health||Family Planning||Postnatal||Cervical Screening|
|Wed||Child Health||Child Health|
|Thu||Family Planning||Postnatal||Cervical Screening||Child Health|
|Fri||Antenatal (New & Revisit cases)||Child Health|
|9am to 12noon|
Note: 2nd & 4th non-Public Holiday Saturdays of each month. (9 am - 12 noon)
* The registration time ends 30 minutes before the end of opening hours.
* Please register at Maternal and Child Health Centre within the designated registration time, otherwise the required service will not be arranged.
|Child Health Service (Must make prior appointment either in person, or by phone)|
Tel no.：2562 2109
Appointment booking time：Monday, Wednesday to Friday
11am-12:30pm and 3:30pm-5pm
Please read out your child's Case No. on the Immunisation card
Or access the Online Child Health Service Booking System at our website and follow the instructions on the “Automated Booking System for Child Health Service-Points to Note” to book, change, cancel or check an appointment
|Revisit case||Follow up date will be arranged by health care workers|
|Cervical Screening Service|
|Please make appointment through the Automated Telephone Booking System 3166 6631|
- There is no service every Tuesday. Please make the appointment or attend our clinic during office hours.
- Please attend within the designated registration time at Maternal and Child Health Centre, otherwise the consultation service will not be provided.
- Appointment booking via fax is not applicable in our clinic.