Hong Kong Island : Anne Black MCHC
This MCHC provides the following services :
- Child Health Services
- Postnatal checkup
- Cervical cancer screening service
- Family Planning Service (provision of condom, contraceptive pills and injections)
For latest information, please refer to the following service timetable.
|2/F, Anne Black Health Centre, 140 Tsat Tsz Mui Road, North Point|
|Link to GeoInfo Map|
|General Enquiry Tel number||Fax number|
|2562 1824||2562 7973|
|9am to 1pm||2pm to 5:30pm|
|Mon||Child Health||Family Planning #||Postnatal||Cervical Screening|
|Wed||Child Health||Child Health|
# Family Planning Service (provision of condom, contraceptive pills and injections)
* The registration time ends 30 minutes before the end of opening hours.
* Please register at Maternal and Child Health Centre within the designated registration time, otherwise the required service will not be arranged.
When Black Rainstorm Warning Signal, Typhoon Warning Signal No. 8 or above is enforced, MCHC will be suspended and all appointments cancelled. If the warning signal is lowered two hours or more before the normal time of closure, MCHC will resume normal function as soon as possible. All affected clients may arrange a new appointment via the Online Booking System. Arrangement can also be made by attending or calling MCHC.
|Child Health Service (Must make prior appointment either in person, or by phone)|
|New case||Tel no.：2562 1824|
Tel no.：2562 2109
Appointment booking time：Monday and Wednesday
11am-12:30pm and 3:30pm-5pm
Please read out your child's Case No. on the Immunisation card
Or access the Online Child Health Service Booking System at our website and follow the instructions on the “Online Booking System for Child Health Service-Points to Note” to book, change, cancel or check an appointment
|Cervical Screening Service|
|Please make appointment through the Automated Telephone Booking System 3166 6631|
|Family Planning Service|
Booking hotline: 3796 0879
Appointment booking time :
- There is no service every Tuesday, Thursday, Friday and Saturday. Please make the appointment or attend our clinic during office hours.
- Please attend within the designated registration time at Maternal and Child Health Centre, otherwise the consultation service will not be provided.
- Appointment booking via fax is not applicable in our clinic.