Hong Kong Island : Chai Wan MCHC
This MCHC provides the following services:
- Child Health Services
- Emergency oral contraceptive pills
For latest information, please refer to the following service timetable.
|Level 2, Government Office, Block 6, New Jade Garden, 233 Chai Wan Road,
[MTR E exit go to the shopping arcade and walk alongside the Social Welfare Service Department to one floor downward. (L2) Or New Jade Garden Block 5, L2 (by lift)]
|Link to GeoInfo Map|
|General Enquiry Tel number||Fax number|
|2556 6757||2898 0798|
|9am to 1pm||2pm to 5:30pm|
|Tue||Child Health||Child Health|
|Fri||Child Health||Child Health|
* The registration time ends 30 minutes before the end of opening hours.
* Please register at Maternal and Child Health Centre within the designated registration time, otherwise the required service will not be arranged.
When Black Rainstorm Warning Signal, Typhoon Warning Signal No. 8 or above is enforced, MCHC will be suspended and all appointments cancelled. If the warning signal is lowered two hours or more before the normal time of closure, MCHC will resume normal function as soon as possible. All affected clients may arrange a new appointment via the Online Booking System. Arrangement can also be made by attending or calling MCHC.
|Child Health Service (Must make prior appointment either in person, or by phone)|
|New case||Tel no.：2556 6757|
Tel no.：2556 6505
Appointment booking time：Tuesday and Friday
11am-12:30pm and 3:30pm-5pm
Please read out your child's Case No. on the Immunisation card
Or access the Online Child Health Service Booking System at our website and follow the instructions on the “Online Booking System for Child Health Service-Points to Note” to book, change, cancel or check an appointment
- There is no service every Monday, Wednesday, Thursday and Saturday. Please make the appointment or attend our clinic during office hours.
- Please attend within the designated registration time at Maternal and Child Health Centre, otherwise the consultation service will not be provided.
- Appointment booking via fax is not applicable in our clinic.