Hong Kong Island : Sai Ying Pun MCHC
This MCHC provides the following services:
- Child Health Services
- Antenatal and Postnatal checkup
- Cervical cancer screening service
- Emergency oral contraceptive pills
For latest information, please refer to the following service timetable.
|4/F, Sai Ying Pun Jockey Club Polyclinic, 134 Queen's Road West, Sai Ying Pun|
|Link to GeoInfo Map|
|General Enquiry Tel number||Fax number|
|2859 8280||2559 1703|
|9am to 1pm||2pm to 5:30pm|
|Mon||Antenatal (New cases)||Child Health|
|Wed||Antenatal||Cervical Screening||Child Health|
|Thu||Child Health||Postnatal||Cervical Screening|
|Fri||Child Health||Postnatal||Cervical Screening|
* The registration time ends 30 minutes before the end of opening hours.
* Please register at Maternal and Child Health Centre within the designated registration time, otherwise the required service will not be arranged.
When Black Rainstorm Warning Signal, Typhoon Warning Signal No. 8 or above is enforced, MCHC will be suspended and all appointments cancelled. If the warning signal is lowered two hours or more before the normal time of closure, MCHC will resume normal function as soon as possible. All affected clients may arrange a new appointment via the Online Booking System. Arrangement can also be made by attending or calling MCHC.
|Child Health Service (Must make prior appointment either in person, or by phone)|
|New case||Tel no.：2859 8280|
Tel no.：2859 8281
Appointment booking time：Monday, Wednesday, Thursday and Friday
11am-12:30pm and 3:30pm-5pm
Please read out your child's Case No. on the Immunisation card
Or access the Online Child Health Service Booking System at our website and follow the instructions on the “Online Booking System for Child Health Service-Points to Note” to book, change, cancel or check an appointment
Starting from 18.02.2019
First registration must be made in Tsan Yuk Hospital or Queen Mary Hospital
|Revisit case||Follow up date will be arranged by health care workers|
|Cervical Screening Service|
|Please make appointment through the Automated Telephone Booking System 3166 6631|
- There is no service every Tuesday and Saturday. Please make the appointment or attend our clinic during office hours.
- Please attend within the designated registration time at Maternal and Child Health Centre, otherwise the consultation service will not be provided.
- Appointment booking via fax is not applicable in our clinic.