Maternal and Child Health Centres
Hong Kong Island
Sai Ying Pun Maternal & Child Health Centre
|4/F, Sai Ying Pun Jockey Club Polyclinic, 134 Queen's Road West, Sai Ying Pun|
|Show Location Map||Link to GeoInfo Map|
|General Enquiry Tel number||Fax number|
|2859 8280||2559 1703|
|9am to 1pm||2pm to 5.30pm|
|Mon||Antenatal (New cases)||Child Health|
|Tue||Child Health||Family Planning||Cervical Screening|
|Wed||Family Planning||Postnatal||Cervical Screening||Child Health|
|Thu||Child Health||Antenatal (Revisit cases)|
|Fri||Child Health||Family Planning||Postnatal|
|Woman Health||Cervical Screening|
|9am to 12noon|
Note: 2nd & 4th non-Public Holiday Saturdays of each month. (9 am - 12 noon)
* The registration time ends 30 minutes before the end of opening hours.
* Please register at Maternal and Child Health Centre within the designated registration time, otherwise the required service will not be arranged.
|Child Health Service (Must make prior appointment either in person, or by phone)|
|New case||Tel no.：2859 8280|
Tel no.：2859 8281
Appointment booking time：Monday to Friday
11am-12:30pm and 3:30pm-5pm
Please read out your child’s Case No. on the Immunisation card
Or access the Online Child Health Service Booking System at our website and follow the instructions on the “Automated Booking System for Child Health Service-Points to Note” to book, change, cancel or check an appointment
|New case||Starting from 18.02.2019
First registration must be made in Tsan Yuk Hospital or Queen Mary Hospital
|Revisit case||Follow up date will be arranged by health care workers|
|Cervical Screening Service|
|Please make appointment through the Automated Telephone Booking System
|Woman Health Service|
|Make prior appointment either in person, or by phone 2859 8280
(Please provide your case number which can be found in your Woman Health Handbook if you have previously registered for our Woman Health Service.)
- There is no Woman Health service except 2nd & 4th non-Public Holiday Fridays Afternoon of each month.
- Please attend within the designated registration time at Maternal and Child Health Centre, otherwise the consultation service will not be provided.
- Appointment booking via fax is not applicable in our clinic.