Maternal and Child Health Centres
Hong Kong Island
Tang Chi Ngong Maternal & Child Health Centre
|4/F, Tang Chi Ngong Specialist Clinic, 284 Queen's Road East, Wan Chai|
|Show Location Map||Link to GeoInfo Map|
|General Enquiry Tel number||Fax number|
|2573 7585||2147 0097|
|9am to 1pm||2pm to 5.30pm|
|Tue||Antenatal (New cases)||Child Health|
|Wed||Family Planning||Cervical Screening||Child Health|
|Thu||Child Health||Antenatal (Revisit cases)||Cervical Screening|
|Fri||Child Health||Family Planning||Postnatal||Cervical Screening|
|9am to 12noon|
Note: 2nd & 4th non-Public Holiday Saturdays of each month. (9 am - 12 noon)
* The registration time ends 30 minutes before the end of opening hours.
* Please register at Maternal and Child Health Centre within the designated registration time, otherwise the required service will not be arranged.
|Child Health Service (Must make prior appointment either in person, or by phone)|
|New case||Tel no.：2573 7585|
Tel no.：2893 5949
Appointment booking time：Tuesday to Friday
11am-12:30pm and 3:30pm-5pm
Please read out your child's Case No. on the Immunisation card
Or access the Online Child Health Service Booking System at our website and follow the instructions on the “Automated Booking System for Child Health Service-Points to Note” to book, change, cancel or check an appointment
|New case||First registration must be made in Tsan Yuk Hospital or Queen Mary Hospital|
|Revisit case||Follow up date will be arranged by health care workers|
|Cervical Screening Service|
|Please make appointment through the Automated Telephone Booking System 3166 6631|
- There is no service every Monday. Please make the appointment or attend our clinic during office hours.
- Please attend within the designated registration time at Maternal and Child Health Centre, otherwise the consultation service will not be provided.
- Appointment booking via fax is not applicable in our clinic.