Islands : Cheung Chau MCHC
In view of the Emergency Response Level for the Novel Coronavirus Infection, to protect the health of children and women attending MCHC and to enhance infection control measures by reducing client flow and social contact, this MCHC will only provide the following services :
- Child Health Services
- Antenatal and Postnatal checkup
- Limited cervical cancer screening service
- Emergency oral contraceptive pills
For latest information, please refer to the following service timetable.
|G/F, St John Hospital, Cheung Chau Hospital Road, Cheung Chau|
|Link to GeoInfo Map|
|General Enquiry Tel number||Fax number|
|2981 7762||2981 2614|
|9am to 1pm||2pm to 5pm|
|Tue||Child Health||Antenatal (Revisit & Transfer-in cases)||Postnatal Service||Cervical Screening|
* The registration time ends 30 minutes before the end of opening hours.
* Please register at Maternal and Child Health Centre within the designated registration time, otherwise the required service will not be arranged.
When Black Rainstorm Warning Signal, Typhoon Warning Signal No. 8 or above is enforced, MCHC will be suspended and all appointments cancelled. If the warning signal is lowered two hours or more before the normal time of closure, MCHC will resume normal function as soon as possible. All affected clients may arrange a new appointment via the Online Booking System. Arrangement can also be made by attending or calling MCHC.
|Child Health Service|
|New & Revisit case||
Tel no.：2981 7762
Appointment booking time：Tuesday
9:30am-12:30pm and 3pm-4:30pm
Please read out your child's Case No. on the Immunisation card
Or access the Online Child Health Service Booking System at our website and follow the instructions on the “Automated Booking System for Child Health Service-Points to Note” to book, change, cancel or check an appointment
|Registration time：9am - 12:30pm|
|New case||First registration must be made in Tsan Yuk Hospital or Queen Mary Hospital|
|Revisit case||Follow up date will be arranged by health care workers|
|Registration time：2pm - 4:30pm|
|Cervical Screening Service|
|Please make appointment through the Automated Telephone Booking System
- There is no service except every Tuesday. Please make the appointment or attend our clinic during office hours.
- Please attend within the designated registration time at Maternal and Child Health Centre, otherwise the consultation service will not be provided.
- Appointment booking via fax is not applicable in our clinic.