Islands : Mui Wo MCHC
This MCHC provides the following services :
- Child Health Services
- Antenatal and Postnatal checkup
- Cervical cancer screening service
- Family Planning Service
For latest information, please refer to the following service timetable.
|1/F, Mui Wo Clinic, 2 Ngan Kwong Wan Road, Mui Wo, Lantau Island|
|Link to GeoInfo Map|
|General Enquiry Tel number||Fax number|
|2984 2193||2984 1081|
|8:30am to 1pm||2pm to 5pm|
|Mon||Antenatal||Child Health||Child Health|
|Cervical Screening||Postnatal||Family Planning|
* The registration time ends 30 minutes before the end of opening hours.
* Please register at Maternal and Child Health Centre within the designated registration time, otherwise the required service will not be arranged.
When Black Rainstorm Warning Signal, Typhoon Warning Signal No. 8 or above is enforced, MCHC will be suspended and all appointments cancelled. If the warning signal is lowered two hours or more before the normal time of closure, MCHC will resume normal function as soon as possible. All affected clients may arrange a new appointment via the Online Booking System. Arrangement can also be made by attending or calling MCHC.
|Child Health Service|
|New & Revisit case||
Tel no.：2984 2193
Appointment booking time：2nd & 4th non-Public Holiday
Mondays of each month
9am-12:30pm and 2pm-4pm
Registration time：2nd & 4th non-Public Holiday Mondays of each month
8:30am-12:30pm and 2pm-4:30pm
Please read out your child's Case No. on the Immunisation card
Or access the Online Child Health Service Booking System at our website and follow the instructions on the “Online Booking System for Child Health Service-Points to Note” to book, change, cancel or check an appointment
|New case||First registration must be made in Tsan Yuk Hospital or Queen Mary Hospital|
|Revisit case||Follow up date will be arranged by health care workers|
|Registration time：2nd & 4th non-Public Holiday Mondays of each month
|Cervical Screening Service|
|Please make appointment through the Automated Telephone Booking System 3166 6631
Registration time： 2nd & 4th non-Public Holiday Mondays of each month
|Family Planning Service|
Booking hotline: 3796 0879
Appointment booking time:
- There is no service except 2nd & 4th non-Public Holiday Mondays of each month. Please make the appointment or attend our clinic during office hours.
- Please attend within the designated registration time at Maternal and Child Health Centre, otherwise the consultation service will not be provided.
- Appointment booking via fax is not applicable in our clinic.