Maternal and Child Health Centres
Tung Chung Maternal & Child Health Centre
|G/F, Tung Chung Health Centre, 6 Fu Tung Street, Tung Chung, Lantau Island|
|Show Location Map||Link to GeoInfo Map|
|General Enquiry Tel number||Fax number|
|3575 8370||2109 0436|
|9am to 1pm||2pm to 5.30pm|
|Tue||Child Health||Family Planning||Postnatal||Cervical Screening|
|Thu||Antenatal (Revisit cases)||Cervical Screening||Child Health|
|Fri||Antenatal (New cases)||Child Health|
|Family Planning||Postnatal||Cervical Screening|
* The registration time ends 30 minutes before the end of opening hours.
* Please register at Maternal and Child Health Centre within the designated registration time, otherwise the required service will not be arranged.
|Child Health Service (Must make prior appointment either in person, or by phone)|
|New case||Tel no.：3575 8370 / 3575 8371|
Tel no.：3575 8371
Appointment booking time：Tuesday, Thursday and Friday
11am-12:30pm and 3:30pm-5pm
Please read out your child's Case No. on the Immunisation card
Or access the Online Child Health Service Booking System at our website and follow the instructions on the “Automated Booking System for Child Health Service-Points to Note” to book, change, cancel or check an appointment
|New case||For clients planning delivery in Princess Margaret Hospital, first registration must be made in the hospital
For clients planning delivery in Queen Mary Hospital, first registration must be made in Queen Mary Hospital or Tsan Yuk Hospital
|Revisit case||Follow up date will be arranged by health care workers|
|Cervical Screening Service|
|Please make appointment through the Automated Telephone Booking System 3166 6631|
- There is no service every Monday, Wednesday and Saturday. Please make the appointment or attend our clinic during office hours.
- Please attend within the designated registration time at Maternal and Child Health Centre, otherwise the consultation service will not be provided.
- Appointment booking via fax is not applicable in our clinic.