Maternal and Child Health Centres
Lam Tin Maternal & Child Health Centre
|1/F, Lam Tin Polyclinic, 99 Kai Tin Road, Lam Tin|
|Show Location Map||Link to GeoInfo Map|
|General Enquiry Tel number||Fax number|
|2346 2708||2243 7939|
|9am to 1pm||2pm to 5.30pm|
|Mon||Child Health||Family Planning||Postnatal||Cervical Screening|
|Tue||Child Health||Child Health|
|Wed||Antenatal (New & Revisit cases)||Child Health|
|Thu||Antenatal (Revisit)||Child Health||Cervical Screening|
|Family Planning||Postnatal||Cervical Screening|
|Fri||Child Health||Family Planning||Postnatal||Cervical Screening|
|Sat||Child Health||Cervical Screening|
Note: 2nd & 4th non-Public Holiday Saturdays of each month. (9 am - 12 noon)
* The registration time ends 30 minutes before the end of opening hours.
* Please register at Maternal and Child Health Centre within the designated registration time, otherwise the required service will not be arranged.
|Child Health Service (Must make prior appointment either in person, or by phone)|
|New case||Tel no.：2346 2708|
Tel no.：2379 0967
Appointment booking time：Monday to Friday
11am-12:30pm and 3:30pm-5pm
• Please read out your child’s Case No. on the Immunization card
|New case||For clients planning delivery in United Christian Hospital, please make prior appointment either in person, or by phone 2346 2708
For clients planning delivery in Queen Elizabeth Hospital, first registration must be made in the hospital
|Revisit case||Follow up date will be arranged by health care workers|
|Cervical Screening Service|
|Please make appointment through the Automated Telephone Booking System 3166 6631|
- Please attend within the designated registration time at Maternal and Child Health Centre, otherwise the consultation service will not be provided.
- Appointment booking via fax is not applicable in our clinic.