Kowloon : West Kowloon MCHC
This MCHC provides the following services :
- Child Health Services
- Antenatal and Postnatal checkup
- Cervical cancer screening service
- Emergency contraceptive service
For latest information, please refer to the following service timetable.
|2/F, West Kowloon Health Centre, Cheung Sha Wan Government Offices, 303 Cheung Sha Wan Road, Sham Shui Po|
|Link to GeoInfo Map|
|General Enquiry Tel number||Fax number|
|2150 7260||2784 1669|
|9am to 1pm||2pm to 5:30pm|
|Mon||Child Health||Child Health|
|Tue||Child Health||Cervical Screening||Child Health||Cervical Screening|
|Wed||Postnatal||Cervical Screening||Child Health|
|Thu||Antenatal||Cervical Screening||Child Health||Cervical Screening|
|Fri||Child Health||Postnatal||Cervical Screening|
|9am to 12noon|
Note: 2nd & 4th non-Public Holiday Saturdays of each month. (9 am - 12 noon)
* The registration time ends 30 minutes before the end of opening hours.
* Please register at Maternal and Child Health Centre within the designated registration time, otherwise the required service will not be arranged.
When Black Rainstorm Warning Signal, Typhoon Warning Signal No. 8 or above is enforced, MCHC will be suspended and all appointments cancelled. If the warning signal is lowered two hours or more before the normal time of closure, MCHC will resume normal function as soon as possible. All affected clients may arrange a new appointment via the Online Booking System. Arrangement can also be made by attending or calling MCHC.
|Child Health Service (Must make prior appointment either in person, or by phone)|
|New case||Tel no.：2150 7260|
Tel no.：2150 7270
Appointment booking time：Monday to Friday
11am-12:30pm and 3:30pm-5pm
Please read out your child's Case No. on the Immunisation card
Or access the Online Child Health Service Booking System at our website and follow the instructions on the “Online Booking System for Child Health Service-Points to Note” to book, change, cancel or check an appointment
|New case||For clients planning delivery in Princess Margaret Hospital, first registration must be
made in the hospital
For clients planning delivery in Queen Elizabeth Hospital, first registration must be made in the hospital
|Revisit case||Follow up date will be arranged by health care workers|
|Cervical Screening Service|
|Please make appointment through the Automated Telephone Booking System 3166 6631|
- Please attend within the designated registration time at Maternal and Child Health Centre, otherwise the consultation service will not be provided.
- Appointment booking via fax is not applicable in our clinic.