Maternal and Child Health Centres
New Territories West
South Kwai Chung Maternal & Child Health Centre
|1/F, South Kwai Chung Jockey Club Polyclinic, 310 Kwai Shing Circuit, Kwai Chung|
|Show Location Map||Link to GeoInfo Map|
|General Enquiry Tel number||Fax number|
|2615 7350||2406 9664|
|9am to 1pm||2pm to 5.30pm|
|Mon||Child Health||Cervical Screening||Child Health||Cervical Screening|
|Wed||Child Health||Cervical Screening||Postnatal||Woman Health|
|9am to 12noon|
Note: 2nd & 4th non-Public Holiday Saturdays of each month. (9 am - 12 noon)
* The registration time ends 30 minutes before the end of opening hours.
* Please register at Maternal and Child Health Centre within the designated registration time, otherwise the required service will not be arranged.
|Child Health Service (Must make prior appointment either in person, or by phone)|
|New case||Tel no.：2615 7350 / 2615 0194|
Tel no.：2615 0194
Appointment booking time：Monday and Wednesday
11am-12:30pm and 3:30pm-5pm
Please read out your child's Case No. on the Immunisation card
Or access the Online Child Health Service Booking System at our website and follow the instructions on the “Automated Booking System for Child Health Service-Points to Note” to book, change, cancel or check an appointment
• Follow up date will be arranged by health care workers
|No antenatal service|
|Cervical Screening Service|
|Please make appointment through the Automated Telephone Booking System 3166 6631|
|Woman Health Service|
|Must make prior appointment either in person, or by phone 2615 7350
Appointment booking time on Monday and Wednesday
(Please provide your case number which can be found in your Woman Health Handbook if you have previously registered for our Woman Health Service.)
- There is no service every Tuesday, Thursday and Friday. Please make the appointment or attend our clinic during office hours.
- Please attend within the designated registration time at Maternal and Child Health Centre, otherwise the consultation service will not be provided.
- Appointment booking via fax is not applicable in our clinic.