New Territories West : Tin Shui Wai MCHC
This MCHC provides the following services :
- Child Health Services
- Antenatal and Postnatal checkup
- Cervical cancer screening service
- Family Planning Service (provision of condom, contraceptive pills and injections)
For latest information, please refer to the following service timetable.
|1/F, Tin Shui Wai Health Centre, 3 Tin Shui Road, Tin Shui Wai|
|Link to GeoInfo Map|
|General Enquiry Tel number||Fax number|
|2448 5580||2616 4129|
|9am to 1pm||2pm to 5:30pm|
|Mon||Child Health||Cervical Screening||Child Health||Cervical Screening|
|Tue||Antenatal (New cases)||Cervical Screening||Child Health||Cervical Screening|
|Wed||Family Planning #||Postnatal||Child Health|
|Thu||Child Health||Cervical Screening||Antenatal||Cervical Screening|
|Fri||Antenatal||Cervical Screening||Child Health|
|9am to 12noon|
# Family Planning Service (provision of condom, contraceptive pills and injections)
Note: 2nd & 4th non-Public Holiday Saturdays of each month. (9 am - 12 noon)
* The registration time ends 30 minutes before the end of opening hours.
* Please register at Maternal and Child Health Centre within the designated registration time, otherwise the required service will not be arranged.
When Black Rainstorm Warning Signal, Typhoon Warning Signal No. 8 or above is enforced, MCHC will be suspended and all appointments cancelled. If the warning signal is lowered two hours or more before the normal time of closure, MCHC will resume normal function as soon as possible. All affected clients may arrange a new appointment via the Online Booking System. Arrangement can also be made by attending or calling MCHC.
|Child Health Service (Must make prior appointment either in person, or by phone)|
|New case||Tel no.：2448 5580 / 2445 6835|
Tel no.：2445 6835
Appointment booking time：Monday to Friday
11am-12:30pm and 3:30pm-5pm
Please read out your child's Case No. on the Immunisation card
Or access the Online Child Health Service Booking System at our website and follow the instructions on the “Online Booking System for Child Health Service-Points to Note” to book, change, cancel or check an appointment
|Revisit case||Follow up date will be arranged by health care workers|
|Cervical Screening Service|
|Please make appointment through the Automated Telephone Booking System 3166 6631|
|Family Planning Service|
Booking hotline: 3796 0879
Appointment booking time：
- Please attend within the designated registration time at Maternal and Child Health Centre, otherwise the consultation service will not be provided.
- Appointment booking via fax is not applicable in our clinic.