New Territories West : Yan Oi MCHC
The Yan Oi MCHC under the Family Health Service of the Department of Health will resume the following services at its original site from 1 June 2020:
- Newborn registration and neonatal jaundice follow up
- Emergency oral contraceptive pills
Other child health / antenatal & postnatal / family planning service will be suspended. Pregnant women may attend nearby MCHCs including Tuen Mun Wu Hong, Madam Yung Fung Shee or Tin Shui Wai MCHC for antenatal service.
Starting from mid-October 2020, Maternal and Child Health Centres will partially resume cervical cancer screening service.
|1/F, Yan Oi Polyclinic, 6 Tuen Lee Street, Tuen Mun|
|Link to GeoInfo Map|
|General Enquiry Tel number||Fax number|
|2404 3720||2440 4554|
|9am to 1pm||2pm to 5:30pm|
|Mon||Child Health||Child Health|
|Tue||Child Health||Child Health|
|Wed||Child Health||Child Health|
|Thu||Child Health||Cervical Screening||Child Health|
|Fri||Child Health||Child Health||Cervical Screening|
|9am to 12noon|
Note: 2nd & 4th non-Public Holiday Saturdays of each month. (9 am - 12 noon)
* The registration time ends 30 minutes before the end of opening hours.
* Please register at Maternal and Child Health Centre within the designated registration time, otherwise the required service will not be arranged.
When Black Rainstorm Warning Signal, Typhoon Warning Signal No. 8 or above is enforced, MCHC will be suspended and all appointments cancelled. If the warning signal is lowered two hours or more before the normal time of closure, MCHC will resume normal function as soon as possible. All affected clients may arrange a new appointment via the Online Booking System. Arrangement can also be made by attending or calling MCHC.
|Child Health Service (Must make prior appointment either in person, or by phone)|
|New case||Tel no.：2404 3720|
Tel no.：2440 1724
Appointment booking time：Monday to Friday
11am-12:30pm and 3:30pm-5pm
Please read out your child's Case No. on the Immunisation card
Or access the Online Child Health Service Booking System at our website and follow the instructions on the “Automated Booking System for Child Health Service-Points to Note” to book, change, cancel or check an appointment
|Cervical Screening Service|
|Please make appointment through the Automated Telephone Booking System 3166 6631|
- Please attend within the designated registration time at Maternal and Child Health Centre, otherwise the consultation service will not be provided.
- Appointment booking via fax is not applicable in our clinic.