Healthy Eating for 6 to 24 month old children (3) Ready to go (12- 24 months)
- Eating behaviours of 1 to 2 year old children
- Combining foods to make a balanced diet
- Weaning from the bottle
- Arranging daily meals
- Offering foods of various textures
- Helping your child to eat properly
- Do these things happen during your child’s mealtimes?
- Making mealtime enjoyable
- Developing proper mealtime behaviour
- Picky eating
- Establishing a healthy lifestyle
- My baby refuses to drink from a cup
- Should I choose a cup with a straw for my baby?
- How can I help my child stop using milk bottles?(IVRS)
- My little boy drinks less milk when I offer him milk in his training cup. What can I do?
(Content revised 08/2017)