Maternal and Child Health Centres
Robert Black Maternal & Child Health Centre
With an aim to provide quality services with enhanced efficiency, Robert Black MCHC will undergo renovation and close temporarily starting from 21 November 2016. The Child Health Service and Antenatal Service of Robert Black MCHC will be transferred to East Kowloon MCHC; while Family Planning, Postnatal and Cervical Screening Service will be transferred to Kowloon City MCHC on the same day until further notice. The date of service resumption at Robert Black MCHC would be posted on Family Health Service website (http://www.fhs.gov.hk) timely when available.
|Address：||1/F, Robert Black Health Centre, 600 Prince Edward Road East, San Po Kong|
|General Enquiry Tel no.：||2718 2597|
|Fax no.：||2716 5839|
|9am to 1pm||Child Health||Child Health||Child Health||Antenatal (New cases)||Family Planning||Child Health|
|2pm to 5.30pm||Family Planning||Antenatal (Revisit cases)||Family Planning||Child Health||Child Health|
|Cervical Screening||Cervical Screening|
Note: 2nd & 4th non-Public Holiday Saturdays of each month. (9 am - 12 noon)
* The registration time ends 30 minutes before the end of opening hours.
* Please register at Maternal and Child Health Centre within the designated registration time, otherwise the required service will not be arranged.
|Child Health Service (Must make prior appointment either in person, or by phone)|
|New case||Tel no.：2718 2597|
|Revisit case||Tel no.：2716 5152
Appointment booking time：Monday to Friday
11am-12:30pm and 3:30pm-5pm
• Please read out your child’s Case No. on the Immunization card
|New case||First registration must be made in Queen Elizabeth Hospital|
|Revisit case||Follow up date will be arranged by health care workers|
|Cervical Screening Service|
|Please make appointment through the Automated Telephone Booking System 3166 6631|
- Please attend within the designated registration time at Maternal and Child Health Centre, otherwise the consultation service will not be provided.
- Appointment booking via fax is not applicable in our clinic.