What should I do if I have abnormal vaginal discharge or bleeding?

If you noticed any abnormal vaginal discharge, itchiness, abnormal bleeding such as bleeding in between periods, during or after sex, prolonged period or irregular cycles, you should visit your doctor or general out-patient clinic as soon as possible. Maternal and Child Health Centers will only provide cervical smear screening but not routine gynaecological examination.